The Government is bringing in a number of measures to help businesses affected by the corona virus lockdown. Below are links that provide further information on what assistance is available.
Assistance includes cash flow support to businesses and temporary measures to provide relief for financially distressed businesses, and support for Australian businesses to manage cash flow challenges and retain employees. This includes:
- Boosting cash flow for employers
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Increasing the instant asset write-off
- Backing business investment
- Supporting apprentices and trainees
General information that may assist in finding out what payments are available to you can be found on the Business Australia website below
More detailed information and fact sheets are available on the Treasury website, also below.
The NSW Small Business Commissioner also has an FAQ website that may assist those that have further questions.